In case you missed them, here are some of my favorite recent posts over on Baby Gizmo:
- I’m sharing one of my favorite baby food recipes for Spiced Carrots.
- What to Get on Mother’s Day (I wrote part 2, but you should also check out parts one and three by other fabulous Baby Gizmo writers.
- Tell Your Mom This on Mother’s Day
- Apparently, when a girl should get her ear’s pierced is controversial, so controversial I decided to write a post about it.
- Are you a new breastfeeding mom, check out my Tips for Breastfeeding in Public
- In Are you a stroller hoarder?, I am confessing that I’ve been hoarding strollers these past two years.
- In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m a thriftaholic. I’m sharing how I manage to use Pinterest to shop at thrift stores in How to Use Pinterest to Be a Better Thrifter
- I think Minivans are Kind of Sexy. Before you unfollow me, read my post and share which you prefer (SUVs or Minivans)
- And, guess what? We’re cloth diapering again, well, with Annah, at least, since Nya is 95% potty trained. I’m sharing my front loader washing tips in Washing Cloth Diapers in a Front Loading Washing Machine
Happy Friday! I hope you all enjoy your weekends!
Here’s my favorite Instagram this week: (My username is @jessicafhinton)
Other Instagrams for this week:
[instapress userid="jessicafhinton" piccount="8" size="200" effect="0"]
Oh, and if you haven’t already, do enter my giveaway for a $50 Visa Gift Card! It ends on 5/8/2012.